Help turn off annoying sound on some page loads

Help turn off annoying sound on some page loads

Post by James Rutte » Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:19:07

When I attempt to load pages like ESPN or Yahoo I get
several annoying sounds.. it's almost as if they're tied
to graphics loading or something.. Its about a 1/2 second
low pitched sound.. anyone know what I'm talking about, or
am I just crazy?

Thanks!

Jim

Help turn off annoying sound on some page loads

Post by D.S. » Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:10:27

Not crazy, I'm trying to find the solution to this problem too.

D.S.

  When I attempt to load pages like ESPN or Yahoo I get
  several annoying sounds.. it's almost as if they're tied
  to graphics loading or something.. Its about a 1/2 second
  low pitched sound.. anyone know what I'm talking about, or
  am I just crazy?

  Thanks!

  Jim

1. help with turning off sticky keys and other annoying programs

whenever i try to type a capital letter using shift it
either makes a noise and then opens outlook express or it
will high light my text...for example if i try to make a
capital r the insertion point will skip the beginning of
this text and this is really annoying when trying to type
html its almost impossible....please help.

2. XP pro vs. home

3. Turning off sounds/music that automatically start when you visit a web page?

4. IE6 does not unload anymore?

5. turn off mine in bottom right corner, not turn off computer

6. WinXP - Installation woes (long)

7. turn off will not turn off

8. External firewire hard drive problem

9. Turn off Computer not turning off

10. turn off turns off but comes back on

11. Turn off does not turn pc off

12. cant turn off computer, stuck on aol, also cant turn off aol

13. Annoying Dialog Pop-Ups--How to turn off