A pop-up window was blocked

Post by Davi » Fri, 14 May 2004 00:45:52

I don't install pop-up manager, however, sometimes I want to use stream to
access real-time information. It shows a error on a pop-up windows was
blocked. How can I disable this function so the pop-up windows can show up
on the computer. Thank you for help

-David

A pop-up window was blocked

Post by DGues » Fri, 14 May 2004 11:43:19

Are you using the beta XP SP2?

Quote:> I don't install pop-up manager, however, sometimes I want to use stream to
> access real-time information. It shows a error on a pop-up windows was
> blocked. How can I disable this function so the pop-up windows can show up
> on the computer. Thank you for help

> -David

1. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

Is my pc infected or am I going mad here?
I get pop ups on 90% of websites that I open.
Yahoo, MSN, Ebay.... etc etc etc ..
I usually get that ad pop-up for the little investigative camera ...
And it only happens when I open a new window. Upon opening Yahoo, for
example, another smaller window pops up with an add...
Does anyone else get this? How is this fixable without installing any Pop up
removal software? I am willing to re-format if needed.
Thanks
gino

2. What is the "_Restore" directory in WinME?

3. microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player

4. The pop-ups the maddening pop-ups!!!

5. BSTR conversion

6. Pop-ups and Messanger Pop-ups

7. Initialization failed

8. "pop ups" even when i am not online???

9. Blocking incessant pop-ups

10. block pop ups

11. Blocking Pop-ups

12. Is there anyway to block pop ups?!!!