Using paged Datagrids in HTTPS secured pages

Using paged Datagrids in HTTPS secured pages

Post by Pete » Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:36:49

Dear ladies and gents

I found the following problem while using a asp.net webcontrol datagrid that
uses paging on a secured page:

I do have a DataGrid on my page. For that Grid, paging is activ and
works
fine. I call the page secure (https), works fine. As soon as I use
the grids
pageing navigation (eg. change from grid page 1 (first 10 records) to grid
page 2 (next 10 records)) , IE pops up with a warning (you are about to
leave a
secure
Internet connection. It will be possible for others to view information
you
send. ...).

 I played around with the <a
href="javascript:__doPostBack('DataGrid1:_ctl7:_ctl5','')" that is
server generated
for the GridControl.

The popup shows up if the function call has 2 colons(:) like this
one ->doPostBack('DataGrid1:_ctl7:_ctl5','')"

The popup does not show up if it has only one colon like this
one ->doPostBack('DataGrid1:_ctl7','')"

Now the question: where can I fix or better can Microsoft fix that
problem?

Has anyone a workaround (beside switching the warning off in IE
Configuration).

1. I can display secure pages (HTTPS) but not HTTP pages

I bought and installe XP home edition.

In the IE I am not able to connect to http:// pages, but I
can connect to https:// pages.

I have reset all options to standard (zones, cookies etc.).
When I use another browser (ie opera) everithing works
fine.

I used the wizzrd to configure the network,

I tested the ADSL hub/router, etc.

I conclude : my connections are OK but something prevents
the use of non secure pages.

Any suggestions?

brdi

2. Media Player 6.4 on Win2K

3. IE6.0 displays https pages but not http pages

4. "Plug-in Property Pages" issue, Access Violation Problem

5. Secure https pages do not load

6. Unable to use video, voice or xfer files

7. how to access to the secured http page?

8. window losing config

9. HTTP request encoding in the page that generated by other frame page

10. Secure and other pages wont load/Blank white page???

11. can't view hotmail page or other secure pages like bank account

12. 'Page Cannot be displayed' error on https pages

13. Problems with Secure Pages, pages w/ActiveX controls