Page Cannot Be Displayed Issue

Post by Raj » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 04:31:17

Does any one know the fix for the "Page Cannot Be
Displayed" issue on Internet Explorer browser. It happens
when I try to connect to a secure server. But it never
happens on Netscape or any other browser. Microsoft has
suggested some fixes in the Knowledge Base, but none of
them seems to fix the problem. Please respond if anyone
has a fix for this issue.

Post by Dan » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:02:32

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does any one know the fix for the "Page Cannot Be
>Displayed" issue on Internet Explorer browser. It
happens
>when I try to connect to a secure server. But it never
>happens on Netscape or any other browser. Microsoft has
>suggested some fixes in the Knowledge Base, but none of
>them seems to fix the problem. Please respond if anyone
>has a fix for this issue.
>.

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!

Post by siljalin » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:10:40

>Does any one know the fix for the "Page Cannot Be
>Displayed" issue on Internet Explorer browser. It happens
>when I try to connect to a secure server. But it never
>happens on Netscape or any other browser. Microsoft has
>suggested some fixes in the Knowledge Base, but none of
>them seems to fix the problem. Please respond if anyone
>has a fix for this issue.

Internet Explorer Page Cannot Be Displayed Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.veryComputer.com/;EN-US;iepcbdfaq

HTH

--
siljaline

-- self-righteous six*-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

Page Cannot Be Displayed Issue

Post by BenJammi » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:42:13

Ditto - Same - What's Going On Mr. Gates?

> [...]

sucker's game
>because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be

indistinguishable from
Quote:>-- self-righteous six*-year-olds possessing infinite

amounts of free time."

Quote:>- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
>.

1. page changes to "cannot be displayed" when correct displaying

There are some websites, I can view the homepage, but
when I click a link on it, the new IE window appears,
some correct content begin to show, but suddenly, the
page change to the "cannot be displayed" page with
following notes:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
The Web site might be experiencing technical
difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings.

When I click another link on the homepage, it will
directly become "cannot be displayed" page.

Please help me to fix this problem, many thanks in
advance!

But I can easily ping the site, it seems no problem with
the website and webpages.

2. LOST Cassiopaea Bonus Disc

3. Cannot Find Website/Cannot display Page

4. Win NT, way to assign permissions to hundreds of Printers

5. The Page Cannot Be Displayed - cannot find server or DNS error

6. Customize button in Search bar

7. cannot find server or the page cannot be displayed

8. Logoff Slow Problem

9. Cannot find server, 'The page cannot be displayed' message

10. IE6 "Cannot find Server" or "Page cannot be displayed"

11. "The page cannot be displayed" "Cannot find server or DNS error"

12. Cannot find server/Page cannot be displayed.

13. Cannot Display Page and cannot uninstall Internet Explorer 6 SP1