when i click on a file to download it just start downloading to my temp folder

when i click on a file to download it just start downloading to my temp folder

Post by Fianlturism » Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:51:39

When i try to download a file it just starts download to
my temporary internet folder with out asking me were to
save to how do i chnage this back? plz help me i beg

when i click on a file to download it just start downloading to my temp folder

Post by Rober » Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:43:27

Hi,

I don't know how to change that but ..If you right click
on the file (or the link to the file) and then click
on "Save target as"

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>When i try to download a file it just starts download to
>my temporary internet folder with out asking me were to
>save to how do i chnage this back? plz help me i beg
>.

1. Don't use Temp folder when downloading files in IE 5 and 6

Is it possible to set IE 5 or 6 to save a downloading file directly to
the source folder and not a temp folder on C:?  We've got a system
with around 300 megs free on C: but several gigs free on D:, but when
downloading a file over 300 megs, it fails due to insufficient space
on C:.  Surely there's a way to resolve this and have IE put the file
from the get go where I tell it to put it.

Thanks.

2. Copying CD's directly to another CD.

3. All downloads go Automatically to temp internet files folder!?

4. student discount

5. Whens the next version being released for public download?

6. CloneCD ?

7. Can't start file download with link click

8. Source Filter

9. Download Manager problems when clicking a download link

10. Don't get download dialogue box when I click 'download now'

11. one file downloaded quickly, the next file was downloaded slowly

12. Can't download when URL starts with download.microsoft.com

13. Downloads start slowly or stall in the middle of the download