Saving synchronized web sites

Post by karno » Thu, 04 Jul 2002 23:37:35

Is there any way to save synchronized web sites to a
disk?  I have found the files in the Windows folder, but
when I try to click and drag them, or cut and paste, it
does nothing.

I'd like to be able to keep the files on a disk or CD-ROM
to use at a later time rather than taking up space on the
hard drive.

OS - Windows XP
Internet Explorer 6.0

1. problem saving web pages from BBC news web site

When I try to save a page to a disk from the BBC.Co.uk
news web site I get the error message:
"Web page could not be saved to the selected location."
How do I solve this. When I go to the lower graphics
version of the web site and save pages there is no
problem, also there is no problem saving web pages from
some web sites and there is from others. Could it be
somthing to do with permissions regarding Dcom add ons to
the browers that script in the web pages calls? Could it
be do to access persissions.

I am using Windows XP on a HP pavilion ze4200 laptop
which includes IE 6.

Please reply to my email address if possible,
Thank you.

Michael Finnegan

2. creating an installer

3. Web Page/Site Behind All Selected Web Sites

4. Netscape Bookmarks details

5. Selected Web Sites will not display, Web Site cannot be found.

6. Thanks And Apology

7. web site is not displayed after clicking web site link

8. quick time

9. Web site that demonstrates what info can be obtained from web site hit??

10. Web Site Menus - Do-it-yourself menus for web sites.

11. saving images off web sites

12. saving pics from web sites as .jpg