Favorites to Favorites?

Post by Karl Menze » Wed, 08 May 2002 05:12:33

I have a Favorite folder from an earlier WIN ME installation. I now have XP
and a Favorites folder for it.

How can I copy the contents (the individual favorites) of the first folder
to the second?

Copying it will just say there is already a Favorites folder and whether I
want replace it? That is not what I want to do. I want to copy the Contents
of Favorites to Favorites.

Any idea other than doing it one by one?

Karolus

Favorites to Favorites?

Post by Cari » Wed, 08 May 2002 06:29:21

Quote:> I have a Favorite folder from an earlier WIN ME installation. I now have
XP
> and a Favorites folder for it.

> How can I copy the contents (the individual favorites) of the first folder
> to the second?

> Copying it will just say there is already a Favorites folder and whether I
> want replace it? That is not what I want to do. I want to copy the
Contents
> of Favorites to Favorites.

> Any idea other than doing it one by one?

> Karolus

In the old Favorites folder.... View, Select All .... then Edit, Copy.....

Navigate to new Favorites folder..... Edit, Paste.

Cari
www.coribright.com