Sudden mail problem

Post by Dfitch0 » Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:52:40

Hello, I have been using outlook express for a long time
with no problem.  Now, all of a sudden, I can't delete
the read messages in the main inbox.  I can delete the
mail in my other inbox, hotmail.  I can receive and read
my mail but it won't delete; it evens show the delete
folder increasing as you are deleting and you can go into
the hundreds if you wanted too, but nothing is actually
happening.  Thanks for your help.

Sudden mail problem

Post by Steve Cochra » Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:16:38

Close OE and search for the deleted items.dbx file (hidden).  Then delete
it.  OE will create a new one and that should fix it.

steve

Quote:> Hello, I have been using outlook express for a long time