Is it possible to read / action emails in OE using VBA??

Is it possible to read / action emails in OE using VBA??

Post by Gargami » Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:46:23

I have a lot of emails coming in from a customer with attached files.  Is it
possible to have those files extract the attachment and save to a particular
directory?  I've done the same in Outlook but have no knowledge of how to do
it in OE.

Is it possible to read / action emails in OE using VBA??

Post by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/O » Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:11:52

Quote:> I have a lot of emails coming in from a customer with attached files.
> Is it possible to have those files extract the attachment and save to
> a particular directory?  I've done the same in Outlook but have no
> knowledge of how to do it in OE.

OE does not have the ability to do that automatically.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
Please respond in Newsgroup only.  Do not send email

1. Sending emails from IE6 without using Outlook 2003 and using OE ...

Hi ... I just upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003.  I am using OE for
my mail server.  When I attempt to send a webpage or link from IE6 ... I get
a message saying that Outlook mail has not been set up and then will not
allow me to send the page or link.  I do not intend to use Outlook 2003 and
plan to continue using OE ... how can I get IE6 to send emails?  Been
checking internet and MS and haven't been able to find a solution.  Thanks.

doug
--
                         -d. best-
Exercise Your Mind, Body & Freedoms

2. TAPI

3. Using OE to send email with Eudora as default email on system

4. APPLICATION

5. is it possible to get a browser to read a local file using an applet?

6. microsoft vm command line problem

7. Is it possible to change the sound when OE receives an email?

8. Preparing for windows 95

9. (Navigator) Why am I continually queried on plug-ins/apps?

10. OE 6 and VBA

11. VBA and Object Model in OE?

12. Is it possible to access MSN email from NT using Outlook?

13. Using MCI control in VBA