Just a picture of an Envelope in From column

Just a picture of an Envelope in From column

Post by John Brow » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:26:23

Hi All:
 I run Windows XP and Outlook Express IE6
Everyday I receive an e-mail with a picture of an envelope only nothing else  as well as my normal E-Mail.How do I rid myself of this annoyance permanently.

Just a picture of an Envelope in From column

Post by Bruce Hage » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:50:14

I get them once in a while also. Use a message rule(s):

For Blank Subject:

Box 1 - Where the Subject line contains specific words
Box 2 - Delete it from server
Box 3 - Click on the blue "Contains specific words" and Add *one at a time*
a, e, i, o, u, y, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,
Click: Options and change to: Does not contain....

{This is how it's been suggested to create the rule for a long time. I include the entire alphabet so an e-mail with a subject like XP will not be rejected).

For Blank From: See rule #1,  and
For Blank To & CC: See rule # 2 here:
http://www.mindspring.com/~majik/messagerules.htm

For Blank Message Body, Do the same as Blank Subject, but for the action, choose: Delete It and Stop processing more rules, as the message has to be download for the rule to realize the message body is blank.

--
           Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Hi All:
 I run Windows XP and Outlook Express IE6
Everyday I receive an e-mail with a picture of an envelope only nothing else  as well as my normal E-Mail.How do I rid myself of this annoyance permanently.

1. problems printing quarter fold envelopes in "picture it!" program.

When creating cards and envelopes in "picture it! photo
2002" program my cards print great but I can not get the
matching quarter fold envelope to print correctly. With
the flap up and to the left side of the single envelope
printed upside down and part of the address is cut off.
It appears in the area of where the stamp should be. It
is as if my printer does not recognize the height of the
envelope. The program has no problem recognizing a #10
envelope, those are printed as they should be.  There
must be of solution. Has this happened to any of you?

2. Adminpack

3. Time discrepancy in "Picture Taken On" column

4. PGA Tour Gold

5. How to resize the column of ALL PROGRAM (I can't reed the 4 column)

6. wxListCtrl::SortItems problems

7. SOURCE CODE : Dragging list view columns - rearranging columns

8. device installation blocked

9. transfer pictures from picture navigator to my picture file

10. Picture in picture

11. Picture in Picture????!?!?!

12. How large is the ASF envelope of dvr-ms Files

13. Picture Preview in My Picture