ICON CACHE- Address bar icons/favorite icons

ICON CACHE- Address bar icons/favorite icons

Post by DSHA » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:08:35

Does anyone know how to repair the icon graphics for the
address bar and the favorties list- mine somehow have
gotten distorted ?

Post by siljalin » Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:13:49

>Does anyone know how to repair the icon graphics for the
>address bar and the favorties list- mine somehow have
>gotten distorted ?

"IconCache Fix. Win 9x"
http://www.veryComputer.com/
http://www.veryComputer.com/

HTH

--
siljaline

-- self-righteous six*-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

1. IE icon gone in Address Bar; replaced with generic icon.

Right click and go down to properties.  When the property box opens click on
change Icon.  Select the one you want and the one you describe is available.
I don't know if this will change all of them or if you have to do each
individually.  Someone else may have a better solution.

Bob

2. virus???

3. IE6 - Icons don't stay on Favorites; inconsistent in Address Bar

5. Default User

6. custom web site icons in the address bar/ favorites folder

7. Data Modem Sharing in NT

8. Icons Icons Icons!!!

9. Icons Icons Icons!

10. Using Icon Workshop to open and edit icons but keep default icons

11. Special Favorites Icons change back to IE icon

12. Favorite Icons change to Explorer Icons