IE6

Post by Stev » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 05:58:39

Many times my e-mail does not show up in my Outlook
Express inbox, however if I go to "find", new mail will be
there. Does anyone have a clue what I'm running into & how
to correct it.
Thanks

IE6

Post by marvi » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 08:09:18

 Hi Steve,
  while on O.E. click on Tools > Options > general Tab
look for Send/Recieve Messages   Put a check in For  New
Messages every x minutes   and set the time where I put
the x.  If when you hit on find it gets them its because
O.E. hasn't looked for a while. I have mine set at every 5
minutes.
marvin

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Many times my e-mail does not show up in my Outlook
>Express inbox, however if I go to "find", new mail will
be
>there. Does anyone have a clue what I'm running into &
how
>to correct it.
>Thanks
>.

IE6

Post by Robert Aldwinckl » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 00:39:23

Quote:> Many times my e-mail does not show up in my Outlook
> Express inbox, however if I go to "find", new mail will be
> there. Does anyone have a clue what I'm running into & how
> to correct it.
> Thanks

One possibility is that you have a  View Applied
to that folder which is somehow suppressing the
new (unread) messages.   (Look in the status bar on the left.)

---

IE6

Post by RICHAR » Mon, 09 Sep 2002 11:59:19

My IE6 will not display the click on icons when I go to
web sites/ it just shows a little white box with a red x
in the middle where a picture should be. Please help. I've
re-installed IE6 & installed Windows 98 over itself.
Nothing works. Thank You, Richard

1. ie6 problems upgrading to ie6

I am running windows me and have tried repeatedly to
upgrade to internet explorer 6. The setup is fine but I
cannot get beyond approx 70% loading the upgrade before
the computer says it can go no further and refuses to
complete the upgrade.

Any suggestions?

2. ActiveX Controls

3. ME/IE6 problems after IE6 upgrade from 5.5

4. WinNT & Windows TCP/IP connection

5. Cannot "Send Page" from IE6 with IE6 (on WinMe).

6. Saving Graphics Help - File Format Bug

7. Upgrade from IE6 beta to IE6

8. problems with a screen on my desk top

9. IE6 / W98SE - IE6 random hangs.

10. Does IE6 SP1 need IE6 beforehand ?

11. IE6 install over IE6 Public Preview

12. IE6 / IE6 + SP1 - Urgent help required

13. IE6 to IE6 sp1 upgrade