Yahoo email to outlook express?

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:52:06

Hi.  Is there anyone who knows if Yahoo mail can be retrieved thru Outlook
Express?  Thanks for any information that you can share.

Post by Alia » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:41:19

> Hi.  Is there anyone who knows if Yahoo mail can be retrieved thru Outlook
> Express?  Thanks for any information that you can share.

Depends. If it's yahoo.com or yahoo.ca, no, not without paying. All the
other Yahoo domains, yes, you can.

Alias

Yahoo email to outlook express?

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:52:06 +0800, "msnews.microsoft.com"

www.ypopsemail.com

Yahoo email to outlook express?

Thanks. I'm going to try but what would be the outgoing and incoming smtp?

Post by oAlias » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 19:50:25

> Thanks. I'm going to try but what would be the outgoing and incoming smtp?

After you sign into your Yahoo account using the web interface, read the
instructions there and make sure you activate POP3 there or it won't work.

Alias