Email showing up in printer queue

Post by Ted Ziegla » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:10:15

The usual method is File > Print, but CTRL+P also works.

--
Ted Zieglar
"Backup is a computer user's best friend."

Quote:> I was working on a friends computer and saw a bunch of files to be printed
> and opened one and saw that it was an email she had sent sometime ago. How
> does an email end up in print queue

Email showing up in printer queue

Post by Don » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:35:02

thank you  Ted but i guess i didnt state it clearly. She didnt put them in
queue as she is not computer savvy. Is there any stealth  programs that wud
send emails to the printer.

> I was working on a friends computer and saw a bunch of files to be printed
> and opened one and saw that it was an email she had sent sometime ago. How
> does an email end up in print queue

Email showing up in printer queue

Post by PA Bea » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:43:14

No.  She may have fumbled a bit (repeatedly) and mistakenly hit the CTRL+P
combination while reading a message.

Just delete everything from the queue.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

> thank you  Ted but i guess i didnt state it clearly. She didnt put them in
> queue as she is not computer savvy. Is there any stealth  programs that
> wud send emails to the printer.

> > I was working on a friends computer and saw a bunch of files to be
> > printed and opened one and saw that it was an email she had sent
> > sometime ago. How does an email end up in print queue

1. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

Is my pc infected or am I going mad here?
I get pop ups on 90% of websites that I open.
Yahoo, MSN, Ebay.... etc etc etc ..
I usually get that ad pop-up for the little investigative camera ...
And it only happens when I open a new window. Upon opening Yahoo, for
example, another smaller window pops up with an add...
Does anyone else get this? How is this fixable without installing any Pop up
removal software? I am willing to re-format if needed.
Thanks
gino

2. How can I get the netmask

3. How to create auto run .cab file

4. Queue Problems-- Unable To Send "Automatically" Queued Mail

5. wxStyledTextCtrl Drop as target

6. Prints don't show/remain up in print queue.

7. eliminate user name and password box

8. HP8000 does not show jobs in queue.

9. How to get Print Queues to show when Server Hidden?

10. Printers and Faxes window fails to show printers

11. Printer Queue -- Purging

12. Printer queue