Canned emails

Post by Dr.Inder » Sat, 01 Nov 2003 15:21:09

hello,

i need to post the same emails (welcome letter, syllabus etc) on newsgroups
for an online class that i teach, every semester. i was wondering if anyone
knew of a way to set these emails up once and then be able to post them each
semester. i currently have these emails in a Word document. i have to flip
between word and oe and do a lot of cutting and pasting.

thanks
indera

Canned emails

Post by DGues » Sat, 01 Nov 2003 15:29:11

Create the message
File | Save As...
Save it to a folder or Desktop

When you get ready to send it, double click on it and send it. The original
stays, the one you send  goes...

Quote:> hello,

> i need to post the same emails (welcome letter, syllabus etc) on
newsgroups
> for an online class that i teach, every semester. i was wondering if
anyone
> knew of a way to set these emails up once and then be able to post them
each
> semester. i currently have these emails in a Word document. i have to flip
> between word and oe and do a lot of cutting and pasting.

> thanks
> indera

1. ASP email program - canned

Spammed across multiple newsgroups - killfiled.

SMTP servers on the internet or local intranet.
own VB application) immediately while the Win2000 server does the actual
SMTP processing in the background.
since I'm rewriting the applic from VB to VC++.
ActivEmail, maybe it'll help you (it did that to me)

2. XP Pro compatibility with IBM?

3. cans shut down only restart

4. Overflow error

5. MS Replies to mt Intellipoint 5.0 request - not a canned reply!!!

6. What are these services?

7. Canned Air Cleaner

8. System Standby

9. Data entry w/ canned comments

10. Ann: Send voice greetings via email with V/E-mail and Windows Media Player

11. Adding web-based email program to list of choices for default email within Explorer?

12. email with .EMAIL suffix

13. when deleting email from an open email