Page will not load: Attnetion Mr. Wang and Mr. Lu

Page will not load: Attnetion Mr. Wang and Mr. Lu

Post by <kah.. » Fri, 13 Dec 2002 07:32:40

I have tried all of the suggestions in your previous posts
to get IE6 to present the page I am attempting to load.
Although, on the same computer it will load with Netscape
7 or Opera, IE6 presents the following information when I
ask for the source code on the blank page.
  <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type"
content="text/html;
  charset=windows-1252"> <meta http-equiv="refresh"

content="0;url=https://UCMAIL.uc.edu/exchange/logon.asp">
  name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 4.0">
  content="FrontPage.Editor.Document"> <title></title>
  </head>

I have tried reloading Ie6 from a disk which I purchased
from Microsoft after removing all of the former Ie^ files
from the folder.  Ie6 works perfectly after the
reinstallation with other sources. It went immediately to
the MSN home page, etc.  There are several other pages
that give me a similar message when I check the source
code.  Should I concede that IE6 will not work on these
pages and make another browser my default or is there a
way to correct this problem?  The problem occurred about 4
weeks ago after I had been using my e-mail account.