browser add-ins

Post by Paul casbourn » Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:32:14

How can I uninstall browser add-ins for ie6?

Thanks, samantha.

browser add-ins

Post by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/O » Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:51:52

Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE/OE
Please Reply in Newsgroup.  I don't answer email.

Quote:> How can I uninstall browser add-ins for ie6?

> Thanks, samantha.

1. Removing unwanted browser add-ins

I tried this media search bar to my IE browser as an "add-
in", similar in lay out to ones like Google's bar, etc.,
but this add-in, called "vquprluoatr" is a total pain and
is a major annoyance. The main thing, however, is that I
can't get rid of it. It doesn't show up in the add-remove
program database for removal that way, and it reloads
itself everytime the browswer is opened; and, if you
click it off, like you would, say, the Google bar, it
reloads down at the bottom of the screen over the quick
launch area. It's a hassle pure and simple; so, what I'm
asking to any one that may know, is, how to you best go
about getting rid of unwanted browser "add-ins" or "add-
ons?" I can't find anything relevant to this on knowledge
forums and the like. Thanks in advance for any help in
this regard.

Regards,

Andrew Doyle

2. Printing problem in windows 95

3. Intervideo add-ins

4. RichEditCtrl

5. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

6. XP upgrade instalation problem

7. Digital Audio DLL's or Add-Ins

8. "Program not responding" query

9. 4.7, add-ins and unable to access hotmail

10. Add-ins for Windows Messenger

11. Previous IE add-ins

12. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

13. Pocket outlook add-ins