Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

Post by Bent Lundeb » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:44:58

I am using W2K + IE6 and trying to access Terminal Server
when I get this message:
Line: 21
Char: 7
Error: Object doesn't support this property or
method: 'MsTsc.Server'
Code: 0

Any solutions?

Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

Post by Henri Leboeu » Fri, 18 Apr 2003 01:06:15

A fix from a previous post.

Quote.

Kari,

This typically occurs when the Q323759: August, 2002
Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer is applied.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;Q328002

If you go to the following MS site and download the
latest version of the client software, you can apply it to
your terminal server.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/remotedesktop/rdwebconn.asp

First, go to Add/Remove programs on the terminal server
and remove the Terminal Server Web Client.  Second,
install the new download.  It will go to the default
directory of c:\inetpub\wwwroot\tsweb (if you haven't
changed the installation path).

You don't even have to re-boot for once.

Good Luck,

Compliment of:
William Olson
================

Unquote

Also

http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/ts/fixmsrdp.htm
--

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:> I am using W2K + IE6 and trying to access Terminal Server
> when I get this message:
> Line: 21
> Char: 7
> Error: Object doesn't support this property or
> method: 'MsTsc.Server'
> Code: 0

> Any solutions?

1. Object Doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

After the latest automated Windows Update for the IE 6.0 Explorere Security
updates today. The TSWEB terminal server access to our Windows 2000 Terminal
Server does not work anymore. A script error dialog box shows up with the
following error message.

Doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'

2. Explorer windows exposed

3. Windows XP on Toshiba Portege 7070CT

4. "Object doesn't support this property or method: 'MsTsc.Server'"

5. 2 Problems with XP Pro

6. unwanted application

7. MsTsc.Server "doesn't support this property or method"

8. Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method

9. Object doesn't support this property or Method

10. "Object Doesn't Support This Property or Method"