IE has encountered a problem

Post by AA » Thu, 02 May 2002 03:40:03

Half a year ago I was stupid enough to download a beta version of IE 6,0.
When Im closing a window or the application i IE, I get a message called
"IE has encountered a problem and had to close the application". Ive tried
to dwonload a never version of IE, but without any nuck. Any suggestions? My
OS is Win98.

IE has encountered a problem

Post by Charlie » Thu, 02 May 2002 05:29:45

18:40:03 GMT, AA wrote in microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser:

Quote:> Half a year ago I was stupid enough to download a beta version of IE 6,0.
> When Im closing a window or the application i IE, I get a message called
> "IE has encountered a problem and had to close the application". Ive tried
> to dwonload a never version of IE, but without any nuck. Any suggestions? My
> OS is Win98.

Yes, dear Audun. Follow the instructions at

ftp://ftp.se.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.5-RELEASE/INSTAL...

and then install Mozilla. For further information, see http://www.freebsd.org

Your luck will change,

--
Charlie.