Address bar

Post by Frank Thatche » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:04:51

Help!  I've somehow managed to remove the address bar for
IE 6.0, and I want it back.  I've tried going under
the "View" menu bar, then the "Toolbars" option, but it
doesn't work.  Likewise, right-clicking on the menu bar
yields the same result.  Is there anything I can do to
return the address bar?

Thanks.

Address bar

Post by Danie » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:11:13

Probably your toolbars are locked, and the adress bar is
hiden.
right click on the tool bar and uncheck the lock the
toolbars option.

Then loo for the adress bar it should be hiden right at
the ned of the screen next to Links or the Standard
buttons.

Drag it out of there and place it where ever you feel like.

Daniel

Quote:>-----Original Message-----