Can I display a flyer (.doc) as the body of my email?

Can I display a flyer (.doc) as the body of my email?

Post by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, OE/W » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:35:38

Quote:> Hello.  I have a flyer that I've created in Microsoft Word.  Rather than
> sending it as an attachment, I'd like to use it as the body of my email.
> Is
> this possible?

> Thanks,
> Jan

Make sure you are using HTML and then click Insert | Text from File.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, OE/WM
Please reply in newsgroup.

Can I display a flyer (.doc) as the body of my email?

Post by Steve Cochra » Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:45:33

You may need to save it first as filtered html from Word and then what Frank
suggests might work, depending on the contents.

steve

Quote:> Hello.  I have a flyer that I've created in Microsoft Word.  Rather than
> sending it as an attachment, I'd like to use it as the body of my email.
> Is
> this possible?

> Thanks,
> Jan

1. Outlook Express doesn't display the body of some emails.

The problem is that a email from particular persons comes into Outlook
express on a brand new Win XP sp 2 laptop when you double click to open it
there is nothing in the body of the email. If you close it and look at the
size column you can see that there must be something in it since the emails
vary but can be up to 12 KB in size.

If you drag the Email onto the desktop and double click it. Then Outlook
Express happily opens it and displays the whole email, formatting and
everything.

I thought that it might be something to do with the store. So I re-imported
all the emails back into the account. Now every one of the emails received
up until the point of the importation can be viewed directly in Outlook
Express as if there was never a problem. But new emails from these specific
people still comes up as blank if you try to open them.

The only thing that I think is worth mentioning about it is that the primary
sender that causes these problems, uses Lotus Notes. So I believe there is a
formatting issue here between the two emailing methods but I just can't get
a better work around than copying the emails to the desktop first before
opening them.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. "show this screen at startup"

3. displaying gifs and jpegs in the body of emails

4. Problems w/ME

5. Canned emails

6. Creating email from eVB

7. ASP email program - canned

8. Hacking Explorer.EXE

9. When I print email from OE6, left side of email body is cut off

10. IE6XP's File > Send > Link By Email not imbedding link in email body

11. cant email doc. attached to email

12. <body bgcolor>, <body background> and palettes

13. Outlook Express 6; message bodies won't display in newsreader