When I print email from OE6, left side of email body is cut off

When I print email from OE6, left side of email body is cut off

Post by Josh Foste » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 01:42:52

Whenever I print an email from Outlook Express 6, the email header prints
fine; but the actual body of the email message is cut off a couple of
characters on the left margin.  The printer I am printing to is an HP
LaserJet 4.  No other people are having this problem printing to this
printer, yet they are using Outlook Express 5.5  I have no other problems
printing from any other programs on my PC.....Help!

When I print email from OE6, left side of email body is cut off

Post by Jim C. Pickerin » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 04:10:14

Open Internet Explorer and check File/Page Setup and make adjustments to the margin settings there.  Both IE and OE use the same print engine.
--
Jim Pickering, MVP-Outlook Express
Please reply to the newsgroup only.

> Whenever I print an email from Outlook Express 6, the email header prints
> fine; but the actual body of the email message is cut off a couple of
> characters on the left margin.  The printer I am printing to is an HP
> LaserJet 4.  No other people are having this problem printing to this
> printer, yet they are using Outlook Express 5.5  I have no other problems
> printing from any other programs on my PC.....Help!

1. Printing e-mail cuts off leftmost part of text body

Printing for Outlook Express is controlled by the print engine in Internet
Explorer.  Open IE and go to File>Page Setup and adjust the Left and right
margins.

--
George (Bindar Dundat)
This information is provided "AS IS"

| Trying to print e-mail messages for one of my users, The
| leftmost letter of each line is omitted. The left margin
| is also not straight. Any ideas why?

2. Need help finding a NT Message Board programm.......

3. Left side of E-mails lost when printed

4. NT Backup Skip Open Files

5. Type cut off on left hand side

6. changing the drive letter of the system volume

7. My dial-up connection cuts off when OE6 begins to download email.

8. ShellIconCache

9. Can't print "body" of email message in OE6.0

10. e-mails printed in large fonts and cuts off first letters

11. Printing email gets cut off!

12. IE6 printing cuts off content on both sides

13. Printing web pages cuts off text on right side of documet