printing from the web please help please help me

printing from the web please help please help me

Post by Russ » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:26:02

whenever i try to print from a web page i get an error
saying "an error has occcurred in the script on this page
line 508,1,permission denied

printing from the web please help please help me

Post by Technical Education » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:08:35

I had to save.as and then print until the problem was resolved.

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Quote:> whenever i try to print from a web page i get an error
> saying "an error has occcurred in the script on this page
> line 508,1,permission denied

printing from the web please help please help me

Post by Mike Burges » Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:34:17

Russ,
Script_errors involving preview.dlg when printing
http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers3.htm#preview_dlg
_______________________________________
Mike Burgess   http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/
Blocking Spyware, Adware, Parasites, Hijackers, Trojans, with a HOSTS file
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm [updated 6-12-03]
Please post replies to this Newsgroup, email address is invalid
--

Quote:> whenever i try to print from a web page i get an error
> saying "an error has occcurred in the script on this page
> line 508,1,permission denied

1. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am having a problem which I don't quite understand.

I recently used my COMPAQ RECOVERY CD and restarted my
computer back to it's original factory settings.

Since then, when I got back on the Internet I can no
longer play on Yahoo games. (www.yahoo.com/games) It
gives me 4 reasons:

1) You are behind a firewall.
2) You are not connected to the internet.
3) The server is down.
4) You have a stale page in your cache.

I was connected to the Internet, the server was not down,
I have erased all of the pages in my cache, so that leads
me to one conclusion, the firewall.

Also, I have been unable to go into chatrooms, I can use
the Yahoo chatrooms, but at the start of a chatroom it
says "You cannot use Voice in this chat because you are
behind a firewall" or something very similar to that.
Some other chatrooms do not work. (www.rimestimes.com,
www.leannfans.com)

I have not done anything to change anything as far as I
know, can someone please help me?

I have tried checking the Firewall box on my connections
in the `Advanced` tab and it still doesn't work either
way.

Can someone tell me what I need to do, in a simple way if
you can.

Thanx.

~Michael~

2. Open an internet connection

3. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

4. Need setup.exe from wfwtcp

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

6. Microsoft .NET Framework ??

7. Cannot access all web sites with NT WKSTN / SRVR 4.0 PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

8. where do e-mails addressed to non-existent addresses go to?

9. need URGENT help fixing my WIndows Media Player, Please, Please help me

10. Help!!!! Please !MS help me please!

11. please please please help!!!!!

12. -->PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with Audio Logic 2.6<--

13. Help, please help, please