"clsych.online (object error)

Post by J6 » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:40:03

  When clicking on an icon to access a web site I get an
error messsage "clsych.online (object error)". I can't
find this error anywhere in the microsoft database.
Anyone have a hint as to what this error might be? What
does the above error indicate?
J69

"clsych.online (object error)

Post by Henri Leboeu » Tue, 28 May 2002 23:12:17

It could be an error on the page. What is the URL?

--

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:>   When clicking on an icon to access a web site I get an
> error messsage "clsych.online (object error)". I can't
> find this error anywhere in the microsoft database.
> Anyone have a hint as to what this error might be? What
> does the above error indicate?
> J69

1. "runtime error", "object expected"

I faairly often encounter the following problem when
surfing the web with IE6: I open a page and get an error
message window: "a runtime error has occurred, do you wish
to debug? Line: (line number) Error: error expected"

I click No but this window opens several times in a row.
sometimes forcing me to leave that web page.

Does anyone have any idea?

2. Call back under Win95

3. Error messages : "Invalid Character" & "Object expected".

4. 3 interesting questions from David Pogue's NYTimes online column. Answers?

5. IE 6 displaying javascript errors "error: object expected"

6. $ DO YOU HATE YOUR JOB? $

7. COM Automation object and having a "Dictionary" object as a method parameter

8. Is there a Progress Bar widget with Motif 1.2 or newer ?

9. "Objected Expected" Error

10. "object expected" error

11. "Error: Object expected" in bottom left browser?

12. "Object doesn't support" error