I need help/I need help/I need help

Post by gott » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 19:04:51

I am new to computers What I need to know is....
If I need a Driver how do I know What to look for. Its just There don't read
English.

2   I  Do not know how to Reload window's 98 se. Is there an easy way to do
it. I don't Want to mess it up....

3  is there a way to keep (easy way) all my Drivers in One place/Folder so I
know how to load them....

Please Please help me

Thanks

---

I need help/I need help/I need help

Post by R. C. Whit » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 02:04:39

Hi, Gotti.

Which language (or languages) do you speak?  Microsoft has newsgroups in
many languages on its public news server.  Perhaps one of those would serve
you better.

Click here:
express

(watch out for line wrap)

That should bring you right back here, but connected directly to Microsoft's
free server.  Then click on Newsgroups and select from the nearly two
thousand available.  To find one in German, for example, type .de. into the
search box.  There are 3 groups for Outlook Express in German, plus others
in French (.fr.), Spanish (.es.), etc.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA