How to load Outlook Express automatically when Internet Explorer starts

How to load Outlook Express automatically when Internet Explorer starts

Post by lathom4 » Tue, 09 Dec 2003 02:54:26

Hi
Iknow this can be done because I read it a while ago. How
do I get Outlook Express to load up automatically when I
start Internet Explorer/

Thanks

How to load Outlook Express automatically when Internet Explorer starts

Post by Steve Cochra » Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:58:15

You can create a batch file as follows:

"c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplorer.exe"
"c:\program files\outlook express\msimn.exe"

Copy and paste that into notepad and then save it as a bat file.  Then click
on it and both should start.

steve

Quote:> Hi