How to get rid of the 'File Download' dialog for certain file types

How to get rid of the 'File Download' dialog for certain file types

Post by MV » Sat, 08 Jun 2002 00:52:02

It's upsetting. All of the sudden, when I try to Open .asmx/.wsld and .java
files IE6 pops up this dialog box when all I need it to do is to have the
files opened directly in the browser.

I've tried everyting in the Explorer/Tools/Folder Options/File Type tab but
it simply doesn't work!!

Any ideas?

1. Getting rid of the 'File Download' dialog

It's upsetting. All of the sudden, when I try to Open .asmx/.wsld and .java
files IE6 pops up this dialog box when all I need it to do is to have the
files opened directly in the browser.

I've tried everyting in the Explorer/Tools/Folder Options/File Type tab but
it simply doesn't work!!

Any ideas?

2. Can't Defrag Gazillions of Video Files Heellpp!

3. No 'Advanced' option in 'File Types' dialog box

4. Test Post: Do Not Read

5. getting rid of the dialog box 'DISCONNECT'

6. FX 5200

7. getting files in 'deatil view' in dialog boxes

8. Server Storage Error

9. Getting rid of 'Verisign signed downloads'

10. IE6 does not offer 'open/save' dialog box on .exe files to download

11. file type 'Data Base File' (.db)

12. Don't get download dialogue box when I click 'download now'

13. getting rid of files that can't be uninstalled