"Send Link" and "Send Page" disappeared

Post by G » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:31:12

The "Send Link" and "Send Page" options have disappeared
from the IE6 "Mail" icon dropdown menu.  Now it only
says "Read News". On the File menu, these 2 submenu items
are disabled.  (I recently installed ran Windows update
and I installed Office 2000.)  I am using Win98.  I have
just now downloaded and re-installed the latest version of
IE6  6.0.2800.1106 and problem persists.  How do I get
these useful commands back?

1. "New Message", "Send Page" & "Send a Link" from IE6

My default email client is set up as Outlook Express, in the program
option in Internet Explorer 6.
Ever since I installed MSN8 on my PC the "Send Page" & "Send a Link"
or "New Message" from Internet Explorer no longer work with Outlook
Express.
Clicking on them brings up MSN 8 whether I am signed in or not.   The
"read mail" option brings up Outlook Express normally.  Is there any
way to fix this? All the options used to work with Outlook Express
before the installation of MSN8.

Thanks,
Grace

2. Desktop Patterns

3. IE 6 won't recognize "send web page" or "send link"

4. server/network info

5. Unable to send "page" or "link" from the file dropdown

6. Help Partition keeps losing data

7. subfolders of "Sent Items" show "From" instead of "To"

8. Disk Defragmenter

9. "My Documents" - using "search" and "Send to"

10. Moving sent mail to "Sent" folder on IMAP not to "Out"???

11. Big Problem" with "send page/link" by email.

12. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

13. "send a link" isnt sending a link