HELP PLEASE!!!!

Post by Mustafa Tonguc ILHA » Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:24:57

Hello everybody,

I am using Win 2K with Outlook Express 6. My colleague is using Win 98 with
OE 6.
My problem is: I put a message rule that automatically forwards some of the
mails in my colleague's e-mail account to my e-mail account, but I think
automatic forwarding does not use the standard forwarding process. As you
know, when you forward an e-mail manually, the program automatically puts
the following lines at the top of the email :

Quote:----- Original Message -----
From:  bla bla bla
To:  bla bla bla

Cc:  bla bla bla
Sent:  bla bla bla
Subject:  bla bla bla

>  bla bla bla

----------------------------

But in the case of automatic forwarding, the process skips first lines (
from, to, Cc , sent and subject  lines ); thus, it is very hard for me to
understand who sent the first  e-mail. How can I see the first lines in the
automatic forwarding? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Tonguch

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Post by Jim C. Pickerin » Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:57:01

Answered in another newsgroup to which you posted the identical question.
Please do not multipost identical messages in multiple newsgroups.
--
Jim Pickering, MVP-Outlook Express
Please reply to the newsgroup only.

:: Hello everybody,
::
:: I am using Win 2K with Outlook Express 6. My colleague is using Win 98
:: with OE 6.
:: My problem is: I put a message rule that automatically forwards some of
:: the mails in my colleague's e-mail account to my e-mail account, but I
:: think automatic forwarding does not use the standard forwarding process.
:: As you know, when you forward an e-mail manually, the program
:: automatically puts the following lines at the top of the email :
::

Quote::: ----- Original Message -----
:: But in the case of automatic forwarding, the process skips first lines (
:: from, to, Cc , sent and subject  lines ); thus, it is very hard for me to
:: understand who sent the first  e-mail. How can I see the first lines in
:: the automatic forwarding? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
:: Tonguch

1. HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am having a problem which I don't quite understand.

I recently used my COMPAQ RECOVERY CD and restarted my
computer back to it's original factory settings.

Since then, when I got back on the Internet I can no
longer play on Yahoo games. (www.yahoo.com/games) It
gives me 4 reasons:

1) You are behind a firewall.
2) You are not connected to the internet.
3) The server is down.
4) You have a stale page in your cache.

I was connected to the Internet, the server was not down,
I have erased all of the pages in my cache, so that leads
me to one conclusion, the firewall.

Also, I have been unable to go into chatrooms, I can use
the Yahoo chatrooms, but at the start of a chatroom it
says "You cannot use Voice in this chat because you are
behind a firewall" or something very similar to that.
Some other chatrooms do not work. (www.rimestimes.com,
www.leannfans.com)

I have not done anything to change anything as far as I
know, can someone please help me?

I have tried checking the Firewall box on my connections
in the `Advanced` tab and it still doesn't work either
way.

Can someone tell me what I need to do, in a simple way if
you can.

Thanx.

~Michael~

2. viruses

3. Help, please help, please

4. formatting a cd RW disc

5. Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Please

6. CD Burning software

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE

8. Probs with ie windows... Help!!

9. Desperately needing HELP please, please, please......

10. 2 network card help please please please :-(

11. printing from the web please help please help me

12. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

13. HELP HELP PLEASE Windows ce / palmtop question please