Secure https pages do not load

Post by Paul Marti » Fri, 01 Nov 2002 02:44:13

Woke up this morning and did nothing different and turned
on the computer. I can not access any secure https pages.
NONE! What did I do besides have that second glass of OJ
this morning? Note: Netscape on the same system works
fine..

Thanks for any help

Secure https pages do not load

Post by Justin Tym » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 05:14:21

https://www.fortify.net/sslcheck.html

I've went to the above site to see which SSL level my browser is reporting.
This site reports that I have a Triple DES 168bit key.

Could someone else check to see if you have a different key.
Maybe this is being reported to sites that only accept  RC4 or RC2 128bit
SSL.

I don't know exactly what I looking for, something all the people who can
not connect to some https:// sites have in common. Then we would need to
check the same for people who can.

Also my browser is reporting 6.0.2800.1106 (this comes from the registry
entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer)

Quote:> Woke up this morning and did nothing different and turned
> on the computer. I can not access any secure https pages.
> NONE! What did I do besides have that second glass of OJ
> this morning? Note: Netscape on the same system works
> fine..

> Thanks for any help

1. I can display secure pages (HTTPS) but not HTTP pages

I bought and installe XP home edition.

In the IE I am not able to connect to http:// pages, but I
can connect to https:// pages.

I have reset all options to standard (zones, cookies etc.).
When I use another browser (ie opera) everithing works
fine.

I used the wizzrd to configure the network,

I tested the ADSL hub/router, etc.

I conclude : my connections are OK but something prevents
the use of non secure pages.

Any suggestions?

brdi

2. 2nd hard drive

3. IE6.0 displays https pages but not http pages

4. Password

5. Using paged Datagrids in HTTPS secured pages

6. Scanner installation

7. graphics won't load - secure pages won't load

8. WMP for mac forum?

9. Browser will not load http pages

10. IE6 does not load pages unless I input http://

11. 404 does not load Html-Pages via HTTP

12. Microsoft returning http/1.0 (was Mosaic 2.0 - Not loading any pages)

13. Secure and other pages wont load/Blank white page???