Sudden problems saving images

Post by Robert Solomo » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:47:20

Hi.  I have IE 6 running under WinXPpro.  Suddenly I noticed that I can
only right-click on pics and save them as bmp, with the name as
untitled.  I see the correct link in the address bar and the image is a
jpg.  What's wrong, and more importantly, what do I have to do to fix it
so that the images are properly saved w/ their link names and types.

I tried clicking on type, and only bmp is an option.

Thanks

Sudden problems saving images

Post by Larr » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:10:53

Clear your temporary internet files.

Quote:> Hi.  I have IE 6 running under WinXPpro.  Suddenly I noticed that I can
> only right-click on pics and save them as bmp, with the name as
> untitled.  I see the correct link in the address bar and the image is a
> jpg.  What's wrong, and more importantly, what do I have to do to fix it
> so that the images are properly saved w/ their link names and types.

> I tried clicking on type, and only bmp is an option.

> Thanks

Sudden problems saving images

Post by Robert Solomo » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:30:06

That did it.

Thanks

Post by jerr » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:07:58

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi.  I have IE 6 running under WinXPpro.  Suddenly I
noticed that I can
>only right-click on pics and save them as bmp, with the
name as
>untitled.  I see the correct link in the address bar and
the image is a
>jpg.  What's wrong, and more importantly, what do I have
to do to fix it
>so that the images are properly saved w/ their link names
and types.

>I tried clicking on type, and only bmp is an option.

>Thanks
>.
>i had same problem after i took 30 days triAL ON PRO SHOP

PAINT , NOW I HAVE TO TYPE .JPG BEHIND EVERY IMAGE I SAVE