Changing address line search Engine

Post by Rick W » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:06:49

How do I go about changing the address line Search Engine?

Rick

Changing address line search Engine

Post by Henri Leboeu » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:09:38

What are you trying to do?

Start here.
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/iesearch.htm

--

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:> How do I go about changing the address line Search Engine?

> Rick

Changing address line search Engine

Post by Rick » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:50:27

What I am tring to do is to get back to the search engine
that I origionally had when I search using the address
line. I lost the one I had when I installed a plugin
program that did not warn me of all the things it was
going and did do.

Post by Jone Do » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:34:06

go to http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#new_window and search for
the problem.

> What I am tring to do is to get back to the search engine
> that I origionally had when I search using the address
> line. I lost the one I had when I installed a plugin
> program that did not warn me of all the things it was
> going and did do.

---

Changing address line search Engine

Post by Henri Leboeu » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:32:40

Do you remember which one you had?

--

Henri Leboeuf

> What I am tring to do is to get back to the search engine
> that I origionally had when I search using the address
> line. I lost the one I had when I installed a plugin
> program that did not warn me of all the things it was
> going and did do.

Post by Rick W » Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:32:55

Yes, It was MSN. I found out how to change it back to
this. I went to "customize" in my search screen and
change the Autocomplete to MSN. Thanks for your help

Rick