Getting rid of the 'File Download' dialog

Getting rid of the 'File Download' dialog

Post by MV » Fri, 07 Jun 2002 08:03:31

It's upsetting. All of the sudden, when I try to Open .asmx/.wsld and .java
files IE6 pops up this dialog box when all I need it to do is to have the
files opened directly in the browser.

I've tried everyting in the Explorer/Tools/Folder Options/File Type tab but
it simply doesn't work!!

Any ideas?

Getting rid of the 'File Download' dialog

Post by Daniel tree » Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:30:28

Take a look at following Q's
232077, 162059, 296717, 283093

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>It's upsetting. All of the sudden, when I try to

Open .asmx/.wsld and .java
Quote:>files IE6 pops up this dialog box when all I need it to
do is to have the
>files opened directly in the browser.

>I've tried everyting in the Explorer/Tools/Folder

Options/File Type tab but
Quote:>it simply doesn't work!!