OE does not select default connection

Post by PA Bea » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 03:19:38

Tools > Accounts > Mail > [account] > Properties > Connection > Always
connect to this account... (uncheck).
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org

> As I move between countries, I have two different internet connections.
> One is selected as the default connection. However, when I open OE, the
> connection window automatically displays the non-default connection
> (which is the first in the list), and I have to select my default
> connection manually. This does not happen with IE. When I open IE, the
> connection window immediately displays my default. Why does it not do
> this with OE, and how can I make it behave?
> Many thanks.

1. Export of selected OE addresses, i.e. groups, to another OE addressbook, not the entire adressbook ?

Hi,
I have been looking around for a while to find a solution, how to export
selected addresses from OE. In my addressbook I have created a number of
groups, which I like to send to a friend. I don't want to export the whole
addressbook into a file, either textbased or "*.wab". Is there a workaround
available for OE 6 ?
Or maybe a tool which allows me to select and export from OE ?

Thanks very much

Gunter

P.S. Already googled a lot...

2. VGA to NTSC boards (cheap ones)

3. How to select OE as default email program

4. Moving shorcuts

5. IE6 in XP won't let me select OE as default mail

6. moving screen

7. Unable to select default connection option.

8. NT--what does it stand for??!!

9. Some times Outlook starts and not OE, how can I make OE my default

10. selecting user account as default to be loaded if no user selected in 3seconds

11. Tet box text is selected by default in IE but not Navigator

12. Text in text box is selected by default with IE but not Navigator

13. Cannot select with mouse in OE, but ONLY in OE