which version of windows internet explorer am I running?

which version of windows internet explorer am I running?

Post by stev » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:57:57

I just got a new Dell 4400 and I need to download a fix
for explorer. How can I establish which version I have
re: the download is version specific I assume it's
version6.0 since the tower is new> I just need to prove
it , can anyone help? thanks in advance ,Steve

which version of windows internet explorer am I running?

Post by Jon Kenned » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 09:26:01

In IE go to Help...About.  The version number is displayed there.  For more information:

Determining Which Version of Internet Explorer You Are Using
http://www.veryComputer.com/;EN-US;q164539

--

Jon R. Kennedy
C*te, NC, USA

> I just got a new Dell 4400 and I need to download a fix
> for explorer. How can I establish which version I have
> re: the download is version specific I assume it's
> version6.0 since the tower is new> I just need to prove
> it , can anyone help? thanks in advance ,Steve

1. I am worried about Internet Explorer 6 the lastest version being so unsecure.

HI would like to just say that I am a little steemed about
Internet Explorer 6 the lastest version because it is so
insecure I found out when I went to use the free internet
security tester on the Mcafee.com website and I found out
that my browser is exposing my email addresses and history
and so on to the internet I was very upset so I was
wanting to ask a question how can I correct this problem
to protect my browser with free no charge software if you
now of any through zdnet or Microsoft let me now in an
email at the above email address only thanks again.
RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANKS.
OR IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANY THINGS THAT i CAN DO BETTER TO
PROTECT MY BROWSER FROM EXPOSING MY HISTORY AND SUCH
THINGS TO THE INTERNET PUT IT IN YOUR REPOSE EMAIL TO ME
THANKS AGAIN.
sorry about the capital letters in my letter I did not
relize I had the caps lock key on my computer.

2. NT and large diaglog boxes

3. Want to run more than one version of internet explorer

4. Modem handshaking settings

5. Windows Explorer runs instead of Internet Explorer

6. HELP!! problem with display.drv

7. Running multiple versions of Internet Explorer?

8. Proxy problem

9. Running Multiple Versions of Internet Explorer

10. Both Internet explorer and Window explorer do not run

11. Error with Internet Explorer while running Windows Explorer/Control Panel

12. What version am I running?

13. Which version am I running?