Playing yahoo games on IE

Post by Nilesh Upadhya » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:06:32

IE 5.2.2 for Mc OSX, whenever I get booted by other players while playing
especially pool on yahoo, and also in other games while entering a "table"
where other player enters simultaneously, the browser crashes, and I have to
force quit and restart.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

1. IE 6 - Cannot run Java(yahoo chat&yahoo games)

I cannot load java programs(Yahoo Chat or Yahoo games)

I haved downloaded the java applet program from Sun, and
still nothing. I re-installed Win ME, still no luck. I
have followed every troubleshooting protocol , and still
cannot use the above mentioned programs

Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ty

2. shutdown inturpted by ms outlook program

3. will not let me play games in yahoo or pogo will not open the game

4. New Hardware Wizard Problem

5. yahoo games will not play

6. MS TCP-IP as client on Pathworks/VMS

7. cant play yahoo games

8. Removing recovery info from hd

9. playing games via yahoo etc

10. Cannot play yahoo and msn online games

11. to play yahoo games-

12. unable to download java so i can play games at yahoo

13. can't play yahoo games with my windows xp