Tried it. Didn't work.

Post by Timothy Grubb » Sat, 23 Nov 2002 01:51:35

I tried your suggestion, Worldsites, but, unfortunately, it didn't work.
I'm using IE 6.0 and Earthlink ISP.  I have no problem at all viewing the
source code using Netscape.  BTW:  the only problem I have is viewing the
source code.  Still, the TIF folder was a bit "clogged" and needed emptying.

Thanks!
AceHarddrive :)

Tried it. Didn't work.

Post by Henri Leboeu » Sun, 24 Nov 2002 05:31:53

Other solutions at:
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/iescrcod.htm
--

Upcoming Changes to Knowledge Base (KB) Articles
http://support.microsoft.com/?pr=kbnumb

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:> I tried your suggestion, Worldsites, but, unfortunately, it didn't work.
> I'm using IE 6.0 and Earthlink ISP.  I have no problem at all viewing the
> source code using Netscape.  BTW:  the only problem I have is viewing the
> source code.  Still, the TIF folder was a bit "clogged" and needed
emptying.

> Thanks!
> AceHarddrive :)

Tried it. Didn't work.

Post by Henri Leboeu » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 01:51:06

Source code viewing problems.
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/iescrcod.htm
--

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:> I tried your suggestion, Worldsites, but, unfortunately, it didn't work.
> I'm using IE 6.0 and Earthlink ISP.  I have no problem at all viewing the
> source code using Netscape.  BTW:  the only problem I have is viewing the
> source code.  Still, the TIF folder was a bit "clogged" and needed
emptying.

> Thanks!
> AceHarddrive :)

1. Desktop tries to load file; tried msconfig but didn't work

I posted this message before, but didn't mark it unread after I read someone's
reply to it.  When Windows 98 starts and my desktop loads, an Open with
dialogue box appears, trying to open the file MFCANS32.DLL.  As someone posted
to my previous message (thanks), I ran MSCONFIG and looked under the Startup
tab.  There is an Event Reminder for this file.  I cleared its checkbox and
restarted my computer when it prompted me to.  When the desktop loaded, the
Open With box appeared again.  I ran MSCONFIG again and the Event Reminder box
was checked again. If someone can help me, please respond to this message.

2. Address bar missing

3. Tried the SFC /SCANNOW, didn't work!!

4. Dual Boot - get rid of 98

5. WMP 8.0 can't see connection - zachd's fix didn't work!

6. grep and windows

7. I DIDN'T BELIEVE UNTIL I TRIED..

8. internet

9. Unable to load msjter40.dll / tried to download from microsoft, but didn't fix

10. Tried Smart Display; didn't like it; baught a Tablet PC

11. links won't open-your help didn't work

12. THAT didn't work either...

13. WMP 9 Install didn't work