Msmsgs.exe - Entry point not found (HELP)

Msmsgs.exe - Entry point not found (HELP)

Post by Mariann » Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:29:15

Hi All !

When I try to open Outlook Express I get the following error message:

Msmsgs.exe - Entry point not found

The procedure entry point CloseAppWindows could not be located in the
dynamic link library oscore.dll.

I called my ISP and they told me to install IE6 SP1, which I did and that
didn't help.  After I click "OK" on the error message box, I can access my
email.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanx,
Marianne

1. " lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c

I have just recently used Windows Update to Update to SERVICE PACK 2.
After the 40 minutes it took to downloand and update I was asked to
restart my computer.

When I resarted my computer I received the following error message.  I
cannot boot into windows at all and when I click on "OK" to the error
box I just get a blank screen with my pointer with no desktop icons,
taskbar, or start button.

Here is the error I receive.

" lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c
could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll "

This only happened after I updated to Service Pack 2.  I have done the
suggest fix on the Microsoft site that says to boot into the XP disk
and use the "r" utility to replace the file "Mscvrt.dll" and that did
not work either.

My computer doesn't work so I am checking this for a different one.
Thanks,

TOM

2. DUN problems

3. Rundll32.exe and rstrui.exe Entry Point Not Found Errors

4. CD-R/RW Firmware Update Problem

5. LSASS.EXE; SERVICES.EXE - Entry Point Not Found

6. NT Disk Thrashing

7. lsass.exe; services.exe - ENTRY POINT NOT FOUND

8. Keyboard Eng (US-Int) language

9. wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found help!!!!

10. WMP 8 - wmplayer.exe - Entry point Not Found Error

11. wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found

12. RUNDLL32.EXE - Entry point not found

13. lass.exe entry point not found