blank message

Post by bgame6 » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:02:31

i have a email in oe express the shows the envelope
but no subject sender etc. i cant delete it or anything
and oe shows a received message in count
how do i get rid of it ??????
bgame

blank message

Post by DGues » Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:32:27

Which folder is it in?

If it's the Inbox, create a new folder and name it Old Mail
Move all the old messages from the Inbox to the Old Mail folder EXCEPT the
one you can't get rid of.

Tools | Options | Maintenance tab
Press the Store Folders button and write down the location of the current
message stores.
Close OE

From WIndows Explorer, you may have to make the DBX file visible.
Tools | Folder Options | Views tab
Select "Show all files and folders"
uncehck Hide file extensions for known file types
press OK

Now, navigate to the folder where the message stores (dbx files) are located
and delete the Inbox.dbx
restart OE and a new Inbox.dbx file is created (empty of course).

NOw the message is gone.

Quote:>i have a email in oe express the shows the envelope
> but no subject sender etc. i cant delete it or anything
> and oe shows a received message in count
> how do i get rid of it ??????
> bgame

1. When Replying To Message OE Sends Blank Messages

Have you come across any issues where Outlook Express sends a message the
moment you click reply?  I am experiencing issues where OE is sending a blank
reply to my recipients.  It occurs sporadically.

2. Debug VC.NET app for ARMV4

3. Blank Message

4. IE 6.0 with other browsers in the same machine

5. blank messages !!!

6. palm pilot m500

7. Blank Messages

8. Keyboard function in outlook express

9. solution to the BLANK MESSAGES PROBLEM in the preview pane

10. Blank Messages (no content)

11. Blank messages in OE

12. preview panel shows blank message

13. A different kind of blank message?