Links

Post by Ken » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 03:30:46

Hi,

Perhaps in this Outlook Express Help.

http://www.oehelp.com/default.aspx

See question....

How do I get HTTP hyperlinks in OE to open IE, when I click them?

Ken

| When I click on a link within an Outlook Express e-mail message, I am not
| directed to the website.  Instead a window opens up within the Documents
and
| Settings folder.  How can I correct this?

Links

Post by Michael Santove » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 03:47:18

How to Make Internet Explorer the Default Web Browser
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=284456
Internet Explorer Not Configured as Default Browser
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=153774

Also, in Windows XP: Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Set Program
Access and Defaults, Browser

Quote:> When I click on a link within an Outlook Express e-mail message, I am

Post by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP O » Fri, 30 Jun 2006 05:54:02

Quote:> When I click on a link within an Outlook Express e-mail message, I am not
> directed to the website.  Instead a window opens up within the Documents
> and
> Settings folder.  How can I correct this?

If you are using IE7 Beta 2 then you need to go to Control Panel | Add or
Remove Programs | Set Program Access and Defaults and make IE the default
browser.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
Reply in newsgroup