I.E. 6.0 - HELP - no pics in pages saved

I.E. 6.0 - HELP - no pics in pages saved

Post by Raj Baks » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:54:36

I am using I.E. 6.0 on Windows NT. Whenever I save a webpage with
pictures to my computer, the pictures do not show. The frame for the
picture appears normal-sized and a place-holder appears in the corner
of the frame.

Its very frustrating.

Someone pls suggest a solution.

Thanks in advance

I.E. 6.0 - HELP - no pics in pages saved

Post by Hema » Thu, 05 Sep 2002 03:47:47

Are the pages from a secure site?
Do you have the offline browser installed for IE6?

Quote:> I am using I.E. 6.0 on Windows NT. Whenever I save a webpage with
> pictures to my computer, the pictures do not show. The frame for the
> picture appears normal-sized and a place-holder appears in the corner
> of the frame.

> Its very frustrating.

> Someone pls suggest a solution.

> Thanks in advance

I.E. 6.0 - HELP - no pics in pages saved

Post by Raj Baks » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 13:13:53

I can now manage to save the pics with the webpages by choosing "Web
Archive, single file (*.mht)" in the save as file type option.