Mixed content (HTTP in HTTPS) Error message

Mixed content (HTTP in HTTPS) Error message

Post by VJ » Thu, 15 May 2003 05:38:36

While showing HTTP content of another website in Secured
(HTTPS) website, Default IE setting ask confirmation box.
If you say NO to show mixed content, browser window
shows 'Action canceled' error at place of HTTP content.
Can we show our own page instead of default error page ?
How can we read that User said NO to show mixed content ?
I am using ASP for server side scripting. Any help
appreciated.

1. Mixed Content (HTTP in HTTPS) Error

While showing HTTP content of another website in Secured
(HTTPS) website, Default IE setting ask confirmation box.
If you say NO to show mixed content, browser window
shows 'Action canceled' error at place of HTTP content.
Can we show our own page instead of default error page ?
How can we read that User said NO to show mixed content ?
I am using ASP for server side scripting. Any help
appreciated.

2. "Focus" on new window

3. http://*?http://* Errors

4. freeze ups

5. Windows Update Receives Error "<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONT"

6. dynalink-error

7. HTTP/1.0 404 Error connecting to site Pragma: no-cache Content-Type: text/html S

8. Laptop no longer recognizes external hard drv

9. What does error message: error 400, 443 HTTP/1.0 unknown method mean?

10. Error Message --- HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

11. Acces HTTPS sites only....NO HTTP!

12. HTTP to HTTPS change causes: "Page cannot be found"

13. IE6.0 displays https pages but not http pages