calendar format

Post by ramarille » Fri, 21 May 2004 03:05:04

How do you get Sunday to be the first day in the work
week view?

calendar format

Post by Bruce Hage » Fri, 21 May 2004 03:11:12

In Outlook Express? There is no calendar option.
--
Bruce Hagen
   ~IB-CA~

Quote:> How do you get Sunday to be the first day in the work
> week view?

1. WYSIWYG calendar as an HTML format

I am using WinXP and Office XP professional.  I have created a shift
calendar in outlook that has appointments running over multiple days.  In
Outlook you can visually see that there are tasks running multiple days
.When I save as HTML it groups the appointments according to the start time
and does not visually span the number of days the appointment runs over.
Not a WYSIWYG type of thing.  Is there a way to visually span the event over
the couple of days it lasts for?

I could attach a sample to help understand but that is a NO NO.

Cheers
Kirk

2. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

3. OT ANNOUNCEMENT: The 2003 Hooters calendar in JPG format...

4. msconfig for multiple users

5. Calendar datafile format

6. PBX/Communications terminal emulators

7. syncing outlook97 personal calendar with exchange calendar

8. Virus or Dodgy Hard Drive?

9. how can i convert MP3 format to PCM format????

10. Help: Convert ASF Format to another ASF Format

11. Error 80040265 "Format Not Formatted"

12. DVI file formats and other formats

13. WM9 Format SDK: Codec format enumeration