Links do not open or open incorrectly

Post by T » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:10:24

I have did everything I could think of except get the hotfix and am not sure
how to do that except by phone

Thanks much

Links do not open or open incorrectly

Post by Tom Willet » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:12:03

The hotfix is only available by phone.

Tom

>I have did everything I could think of except get the hotfix and am not
>sure how to do that except by phone

> Thanks much

Links do not open or open incorrectly

Post by Bruce Hage » Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:16:51

If you don't include previous messages and replies, no one knows what you
are talking about.
--
           Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

>I have did everything I could think of except get the hotfix and am not
>sure how to do that except by phone

> Thanks much

Links do not open or open incorrectly

Post by PA Bea » Sun, 25 Jun 2006 02:18:58

Windows version?  What did you think of?  What hotfix?  Please see this page
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm then post back to this thread with the
information we'd need to be able to assist you properly.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE, Shell/User, Security), Aumha.org VSOP, DTS-L.org