Unable to use anything but plain text

Post by Kimberl » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:01:49

Is there a patch for IE 6.0 that will allow me to use
java, colors, etc. in my e-mail?  At this time it will
only allow plain text.  Thanks!!

Unable to use anything but plain text

Post by jazzma » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 09:09:35

IE does not do email, but netscape does. www.netscape.com

Quote:> Is there a patch for IE 6.0 that will allow me to use
> java, colors, etc. in my e-mail?  At this time it will
> only allow plain text.  Thanks!!

1. Text pasting bug - (tiny weird fonts, when we want plain text)

Isn't this bug ultra-bloody-goddamn annoying?
Just try copying your subject line and pasting it into the body...
ack.

I see that this issue has been discussed here, Frank Saunders has
posted (a few times) that the best workaround for now is probably
toggling the "Format -> Rich Text (HTML)" and "Format -> Plain Text".

This is what I've been doing, (with a mouse), very annoying.
Are there keyboard shortcuts for this? Other than ummm, "Alt-O, R,
Alt-O, X".

Also, does MS usually respond to bug-reports? This is a major one (and
seems very simple), it'd be great if they release a fix.

2. Auto-run

3. Pasting rich text into plain text mail

4. AMD Athlon XP 2000+ (1.67Ghz) reported as a Duron processor

5. keyboard shortcut to switch between plain text and rich text

6. Which Dual Processor Motherboard

7. Annoying: paste something in a plain text message is HTML/rich text!

8. Startup of Explorer

9. rich text - plain text

10. unable to enter text in text boxes

11. Can't post in HTML, only plain text