Uninstalling IE6 & Problems viewing full screen in IE6

Uninstalling IE6 & Problems viewing full screen in IE6

Post by bowmm » Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:12:20

For those of you wanting to uninstall IE6, see MS
Knowledge Base Article Q293907.  It may help.  I had to
reinstall my W2000Pro SP1 in order to "reinstall" the
remove IE feature.

I updated my OS to SP3 which wiped out the feature.

I have a question for you, now that I've upgraded to IE6
SP1, I have a 3 inch blank vertical band on the right hand
of my screen when viewing most web pages.  Does anybody
have an idea how I can correct the problem?  I think it
only started when I upgraded to IE6.  When I reinstalled
the OS, I had IE5 but I still had the same problem there.
And I have the same problem in Netscape.  Any comments
appreciated.