Wild Advertising On Internet Explorer.. Is it a virus??

Wild Advertising On Internet Explorer.. Is it a virus??

Post by Yahia Merchaou » Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:53:57

Hi all,

The problem was solved using "ad-aware" available for free on
www.download.com that detected many web advertising spies!
I encourage highly all of you to run it.. We discover many astonishing
things (winsock.dll changed, masked preocesses, ...) and it cleanes all of
the memory, registry and disk!

Regards,
Y.

Quote:> Hi all,