outlook express 6.0

Post by lyle » Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:22:27

Has anyone ever seen the following error message when
trying to export messsages from outlook express?

EXPORT MESSAGE
The export could not be performed. An error occurred
while initializing MAPI.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Lyle

outlook express 6.0

Post by Frank Saunders, MS-MV » Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:03:52

Quote:> Has anyone ever seen the following error message when
> trying to export messsages from outlook express?

> EXPORT MESSAGE
> The export could not be performed. An error occurred
> while initializing MAPI.

> Any help would be great.

> Thanks
> Lyle

OE only exports to an installed copy of Outlook or other Exchange program.
See Backup and Restore at this site:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com
The site starts out with a link to a free OE backup program.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
Please respond in Newsgroup.  Do not send email

outlook express 6.0

Post by ABF-SOFT.CO » Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:58:36

If you need to save your OE messages and settings, take a look at our easy
to use program:

ABF Outlook Express Backup
(http://www.abf-soft.com/outlook-express-backup.shtml)

--