Removing one favorite from favorites list

Removing one favorite from favorites list

Post by John » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:08:06

I can not find any information on how to remove one
favorite from the favorites list.  Can anyone help?
I am using IE version 6.0.2800 with service pack1
installed.

Removing one favorite from favorites list

Post by marvi » Mon, 06 Jan 2003 04:17:56

  Hi John,
 Try this , right click on one and choose Delete
  Marvin
Quote:>-----Original Message-----