I can not run windows Update

Post by Ian Jacque » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 04:50:46

I have a problem for some reason I can't run windows
update the browser launches but stops with a blank page
could someone pleas help thanks

I can not run windows Update

Post by John Bea » Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:05:19

Hi Ian,  (answered in your other post as well)

Try looking at these Articles:

WINUP-Err Msg: "Cannot Display Page" (Q243787)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q243787

WINUP - Errors Using Windows Update Through a Proxy Server or Firewall
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q241783

Troubleshooting Windows Update Connection and Download Problems
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q193657

Try the last one first, it's the most likely one to help.

Regards
John

Quote:> I have a problem for some reason I can't run windows